Harbor Gantry crane has the characteristics of high site utilization, large operating range, wide adaptability and versatility, which is widely used in port yards.
Its metal structure is like a portal frame, with two legs installed under the load-bearing main beam, which can travel directly on the ground track, and the two ends of the main beam can have outreach cantilever beam.
A gantry crane is a mobile crane in the shape of a gantry. Practically all container terminals are fitted with such cranes. Gantry cranes are also used for unloading bulk cargo vessels.
- harbor gantry crane can run on rails
- harbor gantry crane can work on tires
- harbor gantry crane be fixed in a single position.
- harbor gantry crane without wheels
- Grab harbor Gantry Cranes