Semi gantry Crane is a type of crane that moves on the moving rail on one side fixed to the ground and the other side on the protrusions of the building called gusset for load carrying and lifting applications in the open area.
It is an alternative application to other gantry cranes with the advantage of using the outer area of the factory by using the walls of existing factory buildings. It is possible to manufacture in desired capacity and properties.
Semi-gantry crane design drawings
It consists of four main groups: Crane lifting group, Gantry Endcarriages, Bridge travelling Endcarriages and Beam Legs.
These models, also called lame gantry cranes, are the blending of Ceiling Crane and gantry Crane.
- Double Girder Semi-gantry cranes are a cost-effective alternative wherever the installation of bridge cranes is impractical due to a need for a raised runway structure
- Ideal supplement to bridge cranes at workstation level
- Exceptional load capacity and minimum deadweight
- Precise and stable geometry
- Load hook can be raised between the two crane girders which enables maximum lifting heights
- Controlled by pendant traveling station or optional radio controls
- Additional anti Jump device to avoid toppling.