We are fully aware of the importance of personal information to you, and will do our best to provide safe and reliable personal information protection services, and will abide by the following principles: the principle of consistency of rights and responsibilities, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of least sufficiency, and the principle of ensuring security principle, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
We have no function to collect your personal information, let alone use your personal information. Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information.
To ensure the proper functioning of the APP, we store small data files called cookies on your mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or the items in your shopping basket.
3. Sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information
We will not share or transfer your personal information to or publicly disclose your personal information to any company, organization or individual outside the Weihua group.
4. How to protect your personal information and your rights
We do not collect and use your personal information.
5. Your rights
In accordance with Google-related laws, regulations, and standards, we guarantee that you exercise legal rights over your personal information.
6. Special protection for minors' personal information
We do not collect personal information including minors. Although local laws and customs define children differently, we consider anyone under the age of 14 to be a child.
7. How your personal information is transferred globally
For material changes, we will provide you with a prominent notice.
1. Our service model has undergone major changes. such as collecting, processing, using, sharing your personal information;
2. Significant changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and the way they are exercised;
3. When there are changes to the contact information and complaint channels that we are responsible for handling personal information security.
9. How to contact us
Email: [email protected]
Under normal circumstances, we will reply to your questions, comments or suggestions within fifteen working days.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially if you believe that our personal information processing has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, please be sure to let us know. You can also file a lawsuit with the competent court where Weihua group is registered.